Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Walkingstick Articles with links Wednesday Evening 3-18-2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Walkingstick Articles with links Wednesday Evening 3-18-2020 Empty Walkingstick Articles with links Wednesday Evening 3-18-2020

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Mar 2020, 3:15 am

[size=30]Walkingstick Articles with links Wednesday Evening 3-18-2020[/size]
    KTFA:
    Walkingstick:  WikiLeaks" on behalf of the designated Prime Minister of Iraq: an American hostile to Iran and Syria
     Wednesday, March 18, 2020
    Yesterday, Barham Saleh, the Iraqi president, assigned former Najaf governor, Adnan Al-Zorfi, to form a new government that is to choose the last moments, which did not win the support of all the effective Iraqi forces, most notably the "Building Alliance" (a coalition that includes Hadi al-Amiri, Nuri al-Maliki, Faleh al-Fayyad, Khamis al-Khanjar, and others. ...), which was explained by Zorafi's refusal for many reasons, the most prominent of which can be considered his political bias towards the Washington camp since 2004, and the suspicion of his involvement in burning the Iranian consulate and the shrine of the founder of the "Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council" Muhammad Baqir al-Hakim, in Najaf
    However, who is Zarrafi who differed over the assignment of political parties and movements in Baghdad?

In one of the WikiLeaks documents leaked from the State Department telegrams bearing the number (09BAGHDAD1506_a), Al-Zarfi presented himself during his meeting with the American "reconstruction teams officers" on June 2, 2009, as a "consensus candidate to transfer Najaf beyond the era of political fighting." ». 
    Al-Zarfi, who holds American citizenship and speaks fluent English (as described in the telegram), said that the main goal that he will work on during his assumption of office is "to combat and dismantle the Iranian and Syrian spy networks in Najaf."

During the meeting, the newly-appointed Prime Minister talked about the details of his meetings with the religious authority in Najaf, Mr. Ali Sistani, and then complained to the Americans with “open and systematic” about his bitter experience with the former governor, Asaad Abu Jalal and his deputy, Abdul Hussein Al-Abtan, saying that they were not satisfied. He expelled those close to him, but also assassinated his most important political allies. 
    To confirm the bad relationship with them, Al-Zrafi revealed to the Americans that "after leaving office, Abu Jalal took the furniture of the office and the house, and he refused to return the motorcade." As for his relationship with Abtan, I tell him that "at one of the funerals he attacked me and described me as an agent of the Americans, and he said that he will send me back to America." And according to what was stated in the telegram: "Al-Zarfi smiled with fraud and said," Maybe I will return him to Iran. " When asked about his two Sadrist representatives, Mohsen Sharif Razzaq and Hassan Hamza Al-Zubaidi, Al-Zarfi described them as “activists and working without fatigue”. Sharif described him as a "more moderate moderate than a chest, but he is afraid to meet the Americans."

During their talk about the security situation, Al-Zarfi told the American officers that he intended to make several security changes, and he repeated - according to the document - "more than once that this will happen slowly and cautiously during the next year", stressing that his primary concern is "the operations and cells of the Syrian and Iranian intelligence in Najaf" . He pointed out that he intends to establish a "separate intelligence cell to work with the American forces in the province," recognizing that the use of the province's funds to create this apparatus "may be illegal."

And it appears in the telegram that when he was asked directly about the change of the director of police, the former commander of the Badr Organization and close to Abtan, Major General Abdel Karim Al-Mayahi, he responded firmly and in one word, "patience," adding that "he will not be the first official to be changed, and it takes time."

The document states that the designated prime minister considers the “Mahdi Army” and the “Badr Organization” two outlaws, operating on behalf of Iran and threatening the province and US forces. Al-Zorfi said that Abtan "gave official clothes, badges, and government cars to people to carry out operations against the American forces." 
    "I have many indications that Iran was involved in the attacks, but I will now prevent prosecution of the forces responsible for the operations," he added. At the end of the meeting, Al-Zorfi told the American officers, "I hope to tell you that the Sadrists in Najaf are peaceful, but some of them are practicing violence, to target the security of the province and your forces." As for the impression that Al-Zrafi left among his American speakers, he is "the owner of Ham's head, and he has a number of hostile relations in Najaf. Link
    Walkingstick:  Member of the conquest: It was the US embassy that nominated Al-Zarfi for the post of prime minister
    3/18/2020 5:54:43 PM  
    Baghdad / Obelisk: Wednesday, 18 March 2020, MP from the Al-Fateh bloc, Mukhtar Al-Musawi, accused the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, of violating the constitution and assigning what he described as the US embassy candidate to form the Iraqi government.
    Al-Musawi said that Barham Salih penetrated the Iraqi constitution by not assigning the candidate of the largest bloc to form the government, noting that the conquest and the allied blocs presented more than one candidate to the President of the Republic, but the president did not respond to us and did not take their approval before assigning him to Al-Zrafi.
    He pointed out that the President of the Republic not only violated the constitution, but rather commissioned the candidate of the American embassy to form a government with the help of some political parties.
    In turn, the official in charge of forming the Iraqi government, Adnan Al-Zarfi, did not mention, on Tuesday 17 March 2020, the fate of the American forces present in Iraq in his speech on the assignment.
    Observers noted that Al-Zarfi did not mention the parliament’s decision to remove the American forces from the country, which is the most important file among the demonstrators and political forces alike.
    Meanwhile, the US Secretary of State, Al-Zarfi, blessed his assignment to form a government, noting US and international support for him. Certainly, this will not happen, unless Zarfi takes care of US interests in Iraq.
    Al-Zrafi ignored in the government program speech, the American violations of Iraqi sovereignty, the most recent of which were the headquarters of the popular crowd in Anbar, Salahuddin, Babil, and civilian facilities at Karbala International Airport.
    The Shiite forces in a meeting attended by the head of the State of Law coalition Nuri al-Maliki and the head of the wisdom stream Ammar al-Hakim and the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri as well as the National Security Adviser Faleh al-Fayyad and Hammam Hammoudi and the Fadhila Party refused to assign the head of the parliamentary victory bloc, Adnan al-Zrafi to head the government.
    To that, according to analyzes received in the obelisk, the American authorities appear to be intent on providing full support to Zarfi, hoping to enable him to confront the anti-American forces in Iraq and those seeking to end their presence there.
     The announcement of the Al-Fateh Alliance, the rejection of President Barham Salih’s decision to assign Adnan al-Zrafi to form the Iraqi government, is a glimpse of the expected confrontation between two political camps. The first is described as related to the American axis, while the second moves in contradictory space.
    Al-Zorfi's assignment has faltered more than once in the past two days, before President Saleh signed the decision, defying a Shiite refusal.
    Jawad al-Talibawi, a prominent field commander in al-Asaib, said that the position of most of the resistance fighters against Adnan al-Zarfi. He added: We do not fear him or his masters, referring to the United States.
    Obelisk
    http://almasalah.com/ar/news/189600/ Member-Al-Fath-the US Embassy-which-nominated Al-Zarfi for the position of Head of Government

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:35 am