Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: We will attend the first session of Parliament an update for parliamentary elections

chouchou
    chouchou

Maliki: We will attend the first session of Parliament an update for parliamentary elections Empty Maliki: We will attend the first session of Parliament an update for parliamentary elections

Post by chouchou Wed 25 Jun 2014, 2:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Wednesday, that the State of Law coalition will attend the first session of Parliament an update for the parliamentary elections, noting that everyone is demanding the continuation of the war on terror in Iraq, who wants to return to the times of oppression and injustice. 

[ltr]Maliki said in his weekly, "we frankly and in spite of the rigors of battle will stay faithful to the will of the people in the promotion of the democratic experiment and the protection of the political process, and with the same strength and determination without which not we can hold elections on time," stressing that "we will attend the first meeting of the House of Representatives in compliance with the will of of the people. " [/ltr]

[ltr] "We desperately need today to reconsider a comprehensive national defeat terrorism, which wants to eliminate the gains of the people to freedom and democracy and pluralism, and as we fought we continue demanding holy war against terrorism in Iraq who wants to return to the eras of oppression and injustice."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:06 am