Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Morshidi: We will stand against Zarfi if he does not present a government program that meets the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Morshidi: We will stand against Zarfi if he does not present a government program that meets the  Empty Al-Morshidi: We will stand against Zarfi if he does not present a government program that meets the

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Mar 2020, 2:18 am

Al-Morshidi: We will stand against Zarfi if he does not present a government program that meets the aspirations of the people

08:33 - 22/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    Member of the Al-Hikma Movement, MP Asaad Al-Murshidi, affirmed on Sunday that his bloc will stand as an opposition and stand against Adnan Al-Zarfi if he does not present a government program that meets the aspirations of the people.
    Al-Murshidi said in a statement to "Information", that "the stream of wisdom will build its directions according to the data and the government program for the coming period, as the position of remaining in the opposition or not depends on the government program."
    He added, "We will support the government program that provides services to the people and is heading towards early elections, as we will support any person who offers a government program that serves the people."
    He pointed out that "the stream of wisdom will be opposed to any regime that violates any political system and does not provide service to the people. Therefore, wisdom will stand against Zarfi in the event that he does not present a government program that satisfies the people and meets their aspirations." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:28 am