The Parliament Crisis Cell holds its first meeting and takes 10 decisions and recommendations
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
During the conclusion of the parliamentary meeting, agreement was reached on the following recommendations and decisions:
1. Agreement that the representative, Jawad al-Musawi, be the rapporteur of the Parliamentary Committee, and Deputy Faleh Al-Ziyadi as a media spokesperson for it.
2. Agreement to add the heads of the ministerial crisis cell in the "conservative" governorates and health directors in the governorates to the Parliamentary Committee.
3. Contracting with retired medical and health cadres, graduates of medical and health colleges for the past year, and lingering in referring medical and health cadres and excluding them from the provisions of the Retirement Law No. 9 of 2014 as amended.
4. Requesting the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Finance to exclude the Ministry of Health from contracting and purchasing instructions and import all necessary medical devices and supplies to treat patients and protect medical and health cadres, as well as excluding them from the implementation of government contracts for the year 2014 and to follow other instructions and accept donations outside the controls in regard to fighting the Corona epidemic "exclusively" This is due to the urgent circumstances that the country is going through, which requires giving full powers of exchange to the crisis cell charged with confronting this epidemic.
5. Call on the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Finance to provide the Ministry of Health with all its financial needs, due to the lack of financial allocations allocated to the Ministry regarding the response to the Corona epidemic, and to transfer an amount of $ 50 million quickly from the Ministry of Health's allocation for use in purchasing a number and requirements for prevention and treatment.
6. Recommend to support the health and medical cadres "financially and morally" and provide them with all means of care and attention as the first blocking wall and the basis for facing this disease.
7. Inviting the government crisis cell and the relevant authorities to activate the Public Health Law with all its provisions.
8. Inviting the Commander of Baghdad Operations, the Governor of Baghdad, and the Capital Secretariat to facilitate all procedures related to the burial of those who died due to the Coronavirus.
9. Requesting the Ministry of Commerce to distribute two or three meals of the ration card items to citizens during this week.
10. Requiring mobile phone companies and the Internet to consider local calls and the Internet "free" during this month, to support citizens sitting in homes throughout the days of the ban. / End 5[/rtl]