Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari meets with British Ambassador in Iraq

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Jaafari meets with British Ambassador in Iraq Empty Jaafari meets with British Ambassador in Iraq

Post by wciappetta Thu 26 Jun 2014, 5:38 am

Jaafari meets with British Ambassador in Iraq    
    26/06/2014 08:57:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / Head the Iraqi National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari discussed with the British ambassador in Baghdad, Simon Cowles, security and political situation in Iraq.

A statement by Jaafari's office said that "The two sides discussed, during the meeting, security and political situation that Iraq is going through."

The statement quoted Jaafari as stressing that "the phenomenon of ISIS is not an Iraqi phenomenon, and not a project to build a state, it is a phenomenon of demolition the systems, values, thought, and waste of human dignity," explaining that "these terrorist organizations pose a real threat to Iraq and the whole world, and to all those who betting on ISIS should be aware of the fact that terrorism has no religion or homeland because they are targeting human everywhere."

He stressed the need for coordination and cooperation between all countries of the world to face this common threat, stressing that Iraq is heading forward in the way of establishing its democratic experiment, and will exceed the challenges that threaten its security and sovereignty. "/ End

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:32 pm