Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy for him: Al-Fath still insists on rejecting Al-Zrafi and Al-Sebai’ah. Her work has ended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy for him: Al-Fath still insists on rejecting Al-Zrafi and Al-Sebai’ah. Her work has ended Empty A deputy for him: Al-Fath still insists on rejecting Al-Zrafi and Al-Sebai’ah. Her work has ended

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Mar 2020, 6:57 am

A deputy for him: Al-Fath still insists on rejecting Al-Zrafi and Al-Sebai’ah. Her work has ended

12:12 - 23/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, the deputy from the Al-Fateh Alliance, Fadel Jaber, confirmed that the work of the Seven Committee had ended and consultations regarding the refusal to assign Adnan al-Zarfi to be confined to the leaders of the Shiite house, noting that his alliance insisted on rejecting al-Zorfi.
    Jaber said in a statement to "Information", that "the consultations of the leaders of the political forces in the Shiite house are still ongoing regarding the refusal of most of them to assign Zarfi despite the latter's beginning of his negotiations to form a government."
    He added, "The decision of the leaders of the Shiite forces on the final position will be communicated to the rest of the political blocs, foremost of which are the Union of Forces and the Kurdistan Alliance within a few days," noting that "the blocs are waiting for the results of those negotiations."
    Jaber said, "The Seven Committee ended its work and no longer held any private meetings or meetings after the withdrawal of the representatives of Al-Sayeroun and Al-Nasr", noting that "the Al-Fateh and Sadiqin blocs are still among the fiercest opponents of Al-Zorfi." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:11 am