Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Corona will create financial crisis and class differences in conjunction with the curfew

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Corona will create financial crisis and class differences in conjunction with the curfew Empty Economist: Corona will create financial crisis and class differences in conjunction with the curfew

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Mar 2020, 2:18 am

Economist: Corona will create financial crisis and class differences in conjunction with the curfew

09:05 - 24/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private ..
    Economist Wissam Al-Tamimi said on Tuesday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  will suffer in the coming months a financial crisis as a result of the drop in oil prices to less than 25 dollars per barrel, pointing out that the curfew imposed by Corona will cause class differences in the government to remedy it and ensure a fair distribution of wealth to citizens.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to the "information", that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  will suffer from a financial crisis in the event of continuing low oil prices until after the month of April next."
    He added that "the Corona epidemic contributed to lowering oil prices, in addition to that this epidemic will cause the appearance of class differences, especially after the imposition of the curfew, as some segments will not be able to provide a living for their families, which requires providing a portion of the oil revenues and distributing it to (the earning) and the owners Entrepreneurial activities that were suspended due to the curfew.
    And that "the government must put pressure on its expenditures, especially operational and postpone investment projects to confront Corona and ensure the granting of financial sums to poor families, while instructing landlords not to meet rents until the financial situation caused by the Corona epidemic is controlled." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:24 am