Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy proposes to distribute a grant to the new retirees and deduct them from their salaries unti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy proposes to distribute a grant to the new retirees and deduct them from their salaries unti Empty A deputy proposes to distribute a grant to the new retirees and deduct them from their salaries unti

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Mar 2020, 2:51 am

A deputy proposes to distribute a grant to the new retirees and deduct them from their salaries until the completion of their transactions

09:52 - 25/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The representative of Basra Governorate, Jamal Al-Muhammadawi, suggested that the employees distribute a financial grant for the new retirees whose transactions were not completed and deducted from their salaries in the event of completing the retirement transaction.
    "We received many appeals asking to consider the situation of employees referred to retirement in accordance with the new law on 12/31/2019, and their transaction procedures were interrupted due to the spread of the Corona virus and the disruption of working hours in the state departments," Al-Mahmoudi said in a statement.
    He added that "most of these employees have not received any salary since the beginning of the year in the hope of completing their treatment as soon as possible, but what happened due to the outbreak of the epidemic delayed that."
    Al-Muhammadawi suggested that "the Council of Ministers issue instructions to grant this tranche a temporary financial grant until the completion of their pension transactions, as part of fulfilling them for their long work periods in the service of state institutions." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:20 am