Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The current situation may force us to postpone the vote on the cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: The current situation may force us to postpone the vote on the cabinet Empty Deputy: The current situation may force us to postpone the vote on the cabinet

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Mar 2020, 2:00 am

Deputy: The current situation may force us to postpone the vote on the cabinet

09:00 - 27/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Friday, the MP from the Alliance of Riyad Muhammad Ali said that the current health situation in which [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] living may necessitate that the parliament session not be held to vote on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if it was completed by the taxpayer, pointing out that holding the session is not impossible, but it requires taking some health measures.
    Ali said in a statement to "Information", that "the Prime Minister-designate and in the event of announcing the completion of the names of his cabinet, the parliament session regarding voting on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] especially in this current circumstance, will either be postponed for a specified period or a session within Parliament will be held to vote only."
    He added that "the general context must be made under which the names of the cab are presented and all MPs are informed of them in order to resolve the matter before the parliament session is held and allocate the session to pass the cab or not."
    And that "the current situation is very difficult and the challenges are great, and some government ministries may be postponed, especially since there has never been the provision of a full ministerial cabinet at once," noting that "the parliament session can be held while providing all the appropriate health conditions for it." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:52 am