Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar: Truck traffic through the Trebil port fell to its lowest level in years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar: Truck traffic through the Trebil port fell to its lowest level in years Empty Anbar: Truck traffic through the Trebil port fell to its lowest level in years

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Mar 2020, 1:42 am

Anbar: Truck traffic through the Trebil port fell to its lowest level in years

15:22 - 27/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ..
    The governor of Al-Rutba district in Al-Anbar Governorate, Imad Al-Dulaimi, confirmed on Friday that the commercial transport traffic through the Trebil border crossing with Jordan West recorded a significant decrease in the movement of trucks coming from Jordan to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   .
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to Information Agency that "the movement of commercial shipping between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jordan through the Trebil port in Al-Rutba district , west of Anbar, is almost suspended due to the strict measures taken by the Jordanian government to close its borders with the neighboring countries for fear of coronary disease transmission to its areas."
    He added, “The Trebil border crossing did not witness anything but 9 trucks entering yesterday, at a rate that is the first since its inauguration, which witnessed the entry of dozens of trucks loaded with goods every day, indicating that” the port is almost non-existent at times due to the strict measures taken by the Jordanian government. Through it, the movement of commercial transport between the two countries was united within the precautionary measures to prevent the transmission of the disease virus. Ended / 12a

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:50 am