Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The change defends the employees ’salaries and prepares a project for reforms09:41 - 28/2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - The change defends the employees ’salaries and prepares a project for reforms09:41 - 28/2020 Empty The change defends the employees ’salaries and prepares a project for reforms09:41 - 28/2020

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Mar 2020, 2:49 am

The change defends the employees ’salaries and prepares a project for reforms09:41 - 28/2020
    Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Head of the Movement for Change Movement in the Kurdistan Regional Parliament, Ali Hama Saleh, announced that his bloc refused to cut or reduce the salaries of employees. Pointing out that the change prepared a project to make reforms without compromising salaries.

Saleh said in an exclusive interview with "Digital Media KNN" : "The Change Bloc strongly rejects the encroachment of salaries in any way," noting that "the change prepared a complete project for reform in illegal expenses and retirement in addition to oil files, customs points and the political agreement with the government Federal. "

He stressed that the change stresses the implementation of reforms, but it is without prejudice to salaries by reducing or cutting them.
    This comes at a time when statements are issued by official and parliamentary bodies regarding the possibility of returning to work in the system of saving salaries, coinciding with the spread of the Corona virus and the drop in oil prices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:50 am