Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jaafari, Al-Maliki's era ended

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Jaafari, Al-Maliki's era ended Empty Al-Jaafari, Al-Maliki's era ended

Post by wciappetta Thu 26 Jun 2014, 2:57 pm

Al-Jaafari, Al-Maliki's era ended: we will select the Prime Minister represents all Iraqis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad ((day)) _
    President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim Al-Jaafari controversy regarding renewal again to outgoing Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
    Jaafari said in a letter to the State of law coalition that Iraq most of all of us, and he wants to rule the country must achieve national acceptability all factions, according to a source from the State of law coalition.
    The source said that Jaafari was very clear message "to the non-renewal of Mr. Maliki but demanded the same time offer another candidate to rival candidate National Alliance which is supposed to put on the table before going to the first session of the Parliament on July 1.
    Wegaet Jaafari message to request from the President of the State of law Coalition the National Alliance "reunification Alliance and leave political differences to find solutions outside the country from the current crisis.
    The prosecutor called the State of law Coalition the National Alliance endorsed frankincense Ibrahim Al-Jaafari to intervene and use competence to solve problems plaguing the process Mr. Sey.
    Labban said "the President of the National Alliance of Ibrahim Al-Jaafari coalition parties, reunions and to follow a crisis cell, and its meetings and decisions, and the National Alliance would fail to perform duties, not its level of responsibility in the country's dangerous now."
    Labban said "the country is in a real crisis, require everyone to join hands to break them, pointing out that" the Iraqi people and the religious reference from the National Alliance politicians to exert maximum efforts in order to cross this stage, given that National Alliance would form the next Government is.
    The political and media sources confirmed that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's mandate run decided to withdraw his candidacy for Prime Minister.
    He said the State of law coalition in a letter to Jaafari earlier "If the withdrawal of my candidacy for the post of Prime Minister will cause our victory over the forces of death and darkness I first withdrawn.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:06 am