Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Targeting and destroying "Iraqi factions" ... a complete operation revealed by an American newspaper

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - Targeting and destroying "Iraqi factions" ... a complete operation revealed by an American newspaper Empty Targeting and destroying "Iraqi factions" ... a complete operation revealed by an American newspaper

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Mar 2020, 3:34 am

[size=32]Targeting and destroying "Iraqi factions" ... a complete operation revealed by an American newspaper, with high military leaders asserting "bloody results!"[/size]
     Saturday 28 March 2020 at 02:04 am (1317 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

The American New York Times revealed details of the US military campaign to target militias close to Iran in Iraq.

"The Pentagon directed to prepare a campaign to destroy a Iranian-backed militia that threatened to target American forces," the New York Times said in a report.

"Senior US military commanders have assured the Pentagon that this campaign will need to send thousands of soldiers to Iraq and that US Defense Secretary Mark Esber has authorized planning for this campaign in Iraq to give Trump options to respond to Iranian-backed militias," she added.

She added, "American officials confirmed that Defense Secretary Mark Esber authorized the planning of a new military campaign in Iraq," and added that "senior US officials see Iran's preoccupation with the Corona crisis as an opportunity to destroy its allies in Iraq."

She pointed out that "a senior American commander in Iraq warned that such a campaign could be bloody and its results would be counterproductive and would set off a war."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:16 pm