Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Approach: American military threats require the unification of the national position

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

military - The National Approach: American military threats require the unification of the national position Empty The National Approach: American military threats require the unification of the national position

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Mar 2020, 6:17 am

The National Approach: American military threats require the unification of the national position

13:28 - 29/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The National Approach demanded, on Sunday, the political blocs to unify and reinforce the national position after the American suggestions through its media outlets to take military action and wave economic sanctions on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , noting that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] suffers from a suffocating economic crisis and the Corona pandemic crisis.
    The member of the bloc, MP Hussein Al-Aqabi, said in a statement to "Information", that "the American administration and its media discussed the issue of military intervention in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] threat of imposing economic sanctions that the political blocs must take it seriously."
    Al-Oqabi added, "These allusions require the political blocs, especially the Shiite blocs, to unify the national position and form the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as soon as possible, in order to work on calm and stand with a national responsibility towards external and internal problems."
    He explained that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will not be able to bear all these problems, especially as it suffers from a stifling economic crisis due to the drop in oil prices and confronting the Corona epidemic. All political problems must be settled as soon as possible." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:36 pm