Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Intelligence source: tomorrow is zero hour, and will be full of achievements military

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Intelligence source: tomorrow is zero hour, and will be full of achievements military Empty Intelligence source: tomorrow is zero hour, and will be full of achievements military

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jun 2014, 5:29 am

Intelligence source: tomorrow is zero hour, and will be full of achievements military

Ali Mohsen Radi Section: News June 27, 2014

Intelligence source said that tomorrow will be a busy military achievements on various fronts. The source said in an interview with the news agency pratha that there is good news Snzvha tomorrow to the sons of the Iraqi people and the Iraqi army will return image brave to what it was with God's help and strength,

He pointed out that the betrayals that got by military officers colluding with Saddam's Baath Party and Daash terrorists will be erased and will go into the dustbin of history, but the reputation and image of the Iraqi army will remain radiant and tomorrow will be al-Faisal will attest surveys battlefield epic new Astrha Iraqi army stressing tomorrow is zero hour.

The source did not say what will be tomorrow, in any province or region will be edited for the necessities of security and intelligence, but he would only say that the battle will be on various fronts and human upcoming authorization of the Almighty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:21 pm