Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Crisis Cell: A half and a half of food will be distributed to citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Crisis Cell: A half and a half of food will be distributed to citizens Empty Parliamentary Crisis Cell: A half and a half of food will be distributed to citizens

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Mar 2020, 2:19 am

Parliamentary Crisis Cell: A half and a half of food will be distributed to citizens

08:47 - 31/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The Parliamentary Crisis Cell revealed, on Tuesday, that the Ministry of Commerce was going to distribute a half and a half of food items within the vocabulary of the ration card to citizens, pointing out that the materials will reach the homes of citizens without the need to go to the agent.
    Member of the cell, Mudher Khazal, said in a statement to "Information", that "the crisis cell, through its meeting with the Minister of Trade and those responsible for the ration card in the ministry, where they revealed the signing of a contract with the Union Company that will transport the food and deliver it to the citizens."
    He added that "the stores of the Ministry of Commerce are rich in the main foodstuffs for distribution within the ration card items, as specialized cadres began distributing the items since yesterday and the food will be delivered to citizens' homes without the need to go to agents in order to avoid the occurrence of gatherings that are dangerous to the life of the citizen because of the Corona virus ”
    And that "the foodstuffs will be distributed completely, provided that one and a half rations are distributed for each ration card in order to meet the needs of the citizen due to the curfew, as a ration will be distributed in the beginning and then the other half will follow after completing the preparation process," noting that "the security forces have been notified It is in order to facilitate the task of Ministry of Commerce cadres and workers in this field in order to deliver food to the citizen. 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:31 am