Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: Prisons are still safe from Corona, and cutting visits will continue until f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Security: Prisons are still safe from Corona, and cutting visits will continue until f Empty Parliamentary Security: Prisons are still safe from Corona, and cutting visits will continue until f

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Mar 2020, 2:25 am

Parliamentary Security: Prisons are still safe from Corona, and cutting visits will continue until further notice

21:47 - 30/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee MP Abdul-Khaleq Al-Azzawi confirmed Monday that the Iraqi prisons are still safe from the Corona virus.
    Al-Azzawi said in an interview with "Information", that "the Iraqi prisons in all governorates, especially the central prisons, are still safe from any infection with the Corona virus, affirming that cutting visits to prisoners' families and implementing strict preventive measures contributed to preventing a catastrophe that almost loomed."
    Al-Azzawi added, “The visits of prisoners’ families will remain pending until further notice until the danger of the Corona virus is removed, confirming that the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee seeks in support of the Supreme Judicial Council to support the release of some slides to relieve overcrowding in prisons and security positions in accordance with the legal framework, which contributes to reducing Risks of any Corona virus infection. " 25 p. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:00 am