Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The solution in Iraq: Shiite uprising

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The solution in Iraq: Shiite uprising Empty The solution in Iraq: Shiite uprising

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jun 2014, 6:22 am

The solution in Iraq: Shiite uprising

Arabs / 06/27/2014   

Farouk Yousuf  Maliki's insistence on staying an absolute ruler in Iraq will serve the cause of a Shiite uprising in the aspiration to build a different Iraq.  While the U.S. administration has agreed to assume Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister, commented U.S. President George W. Bush as the right guy for Iraq. 

Iraq was the day of an occupied country, and it was possible for the United States to put in that position of any Iraqi politicians who brought them as al-Maliki brought with them to turn their country under occupation. However, the selected al-Maliki has signed on without the other, which prompted many Iraqis to ridicule what they called the wrong choice.  Maliki was not an original player, but he was a reserve player in the political process launched by the occupation authority and supervised by, to be Iraq from which a beacon of democracy in the region. 

And if some still believed that the elections in 2005 are qualified Maliki to judge, because he (ie the other) believes that democracy can be played in the presence of an occupying power, is the product of an alien invasion has destroyed the country and the abolition of state civil and return it to the times of tribes and families and communities and warring fiefdoms. 

Al-Maliki, regardless of what is said about the elections, the imposition of an American option on the Iraqis in a deal that Iran was a party.  Now, after eight lean years of the reign of al-Maliki, al-Maliki is still not the right guy for Iraq from the viewpoint of an American?  What did you dream of the United States in its colonial-Maliki was able to accomplish, and it establishes its architecture and extends his deep roots in the ground.

Not because it presented a unique example of its kind in the state failed, not because it is elevated in Iraq handed over corruption, bringing him to the first rank compared Psoah countries are corrupt, but because it is "legalized" the government's deficit, so that it became obvious that the government is responsible for what is happening in the country.

As if they were on a mission of honor, does not oblige them to do anything.  In return, the government has disintegrated from their legal, moral and humanitarian, was acting in Iraq's funds, including the rich find it appropriate to sectarian mood. Maliki became distributes funds to ensure continued loyalty to him among the followers of the Dawa Party, which is the leader, there is no difference between them staying inside Iraq, or who chose to remain immune to resorting. 

I've missed a guy nearly a trillion dollars, is the sum of what he got from the Iraq oil exports in eight years, without experiencing the services sector in Iraq, no improvement.  After eight years of his rule is still the scene, in Baghdad and other provinces, little scenes can be seen in the poor countries, ravaged nature Bquartha. 

I was manic sectarian Maliki became her degree is that all the words on the right of citizens of the Sunni Arabs in Iraq Citizenship sort of conspiracy doctrine, which has become a crown on it. Because he was unable to stop the growth and construction boom in Kurdistan, they pour all his hatred of the Sunni-majority areas.  

Iraqi provinces with a Shiite majority and not less miserable for the poorest provinces that rose up in defense of their dignity. May have been a source of sectarian illusions that weakness suffered by the population of those provinces, but it will be here and satisfactory curable by looking to a stable life, money is a source of prosperity, not the cause of its destruction. 

As I see the Maliki's insistence on staying an absolute ruler in Iraq will serve the cause of a Shiite uprising in the aspiration to build a different Iraq. Iraq strengthens the Shiites reasons dignity in true citizenship, starting from the recognition of citizenship other than their compatriots.

Iraqi writer -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:27 pm