Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals expanded meetings for the next 48 hours to discuss the employee salary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Parliamentary Finance reveals expanded meetings for the next 48 hours to discuss the employee salary Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals expanded meetings for the next 48 hours to discuss the employee salary

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:30 am

Parliamentary Finance reveals expanded meetings for the next 48 hours to discuss the employee salary file

20:09 - 31/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee MP Ahmad Mazhar revealed, on Tuesday, extended meetings during the next 48 hours to discuss the employee salary file. In light of the health and economic crisis in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the world
    Mazhar said to the "information", that "the financial situation in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in general is difficult, especially after the repeated collapse of oil prices, which represent the cornerstone of the annual budgets, payment of salaries of state employees and institutions, and government spending in all fields."
    He added, "The Parliamentary Finance Committee with the Ministry of Finance and the government will hold, during the next 48 hours, extended and urgent meetings with banks of all addresses to discuss the file of securing financial liquidity for employee salaries and ways to find solutions to overcome the crisis."
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee said, "The continuing decline in oil prices, which has caused heavy losses to Iraq, will have difficult and complicated repercussions on the financial situation in the country," expressing his hope that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] overcome the Corona crisis, in order to search for solutions that push towards securing revenue. Financial able to pay government dues in all areas, especially employees ’salaries. 25 p. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 am