Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Zarfi failed to grant Al-Halbousi six ministries, and the latter will stand against him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Al-Zarfi failed to grant Al-Halbousi six ministries, and the latter will stand against him Empty Deputy: Al-Zarfi failed to grant Al-Halbousi six ministries, and the latter will stand against him

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:34 am

Deputy: Al-Zarfi failed to grant Al-Halbousi six ministries, and the latter will stand against him

14:50 - 3/31/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Member of Parliament, on behalf of Khazaal, affirmed on Tuesday that Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi failed to grant Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi six ministries to pass his government, while he stated that Al-Halbousi would stand against the passage of Al-Zarfi in Parliament.
    Khazal said in a statement to the "information", that "Al-Zrafi is moving at the present time to persuade the political blocs to pass his government and offer a lot of temptations to achieve this." He pointed out that "Al-Zrafi did not succeed in convincing Al-Halbousi and granted him six ministries that he wanted to pass his government in Parliament."
    He added that "Al-Zarfi is unable to grant Al-Halbusi these ministries, as some blocs are also demanding access to ministerial portfolios," noting that "Al-Halbusi will stand against the passage of the government of Al-Zarfi to the intersection of interests between them."
    The MP revealed the parliamentary bloc of Sadiqun Fadel Jaber, on Monday, a great split between the Shiite political blocs over the passing of the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi, so he showed that the Al-Fateh Alliance is still adhering to his position rejecting the passage of Al-Zarfi. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am