Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: Al-Zarfi passed in Parliament a dream, and Saleh wanted to break the will of the second ge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Al-Fateh: Al-Zarfi passed in Parliament a dream, and Saleh wanted to break the will of the second ge Empty Al-Fateh: Al-Zarfi passed in Parliament a dream, and Saleh wanted to break the will of the second ge

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Apr 2020, 4:47 pm

Al-Fateh: Al-Zarfi passed in Parliament a dream, and Saleh wanted to break the will of the second generation

20:00 - 01/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Wednesday, the Al-Fateh coalition considered passing al-Zarfi in the parliament dome as a "dream", indicating that the President of the Republic wanted to break the will of the second generation of the political class to nominate Zarfi and impose his will.
    "The Al-Fateh coalition will not allow any person to pass the post of prime minister with American loyalties without loyalty to Iraq," Al-Fath MP Abbas Al-Zamili told.
    He added, "The presentation of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to the candidate Adnan Al-Zarfi and his insistence on passing it, the aim of which is to impose wills, and until now, Al-Zorfi did not obtain unanimity." Difficulty passing a character without national consensus.
    He explained that "the President of the Republic insists on the personality of Al-Zarfi and through political negotiations and meetings he wants to break the will of the second generation of political leaders who proved successful during the negotiations and their progress." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:03 am