[size=36]A parliamentary committee presents 14 proposals to alleviate the effects of the Iraqi economic challenges under the Corona crisis[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
, The Parliamentary Economic Committee proposed, on Thursday, 14 proposals to alleviate the effects of the Iraqi economic challenges in light of the Corona crisis.
Committee member Mazen Al-Zameli said in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of it, "Given the difficult economic conditions that our dear country is going through and the increasing challenges, most notably the low oil prices, the global recession, the Corona pandemic and other accumulated economic challenges, we offer a set of proposals and initial measures Which can alleviate the painful effects on our people, and the most important of these measures:
Reducing the salaries of those with the rank of general manager and above by (60% ) and allocated to include additional numbers in the social welfare network who have no monthly income .--
Approving compulsory savings with government bonds for employees who Roat increases They have three million, 20% of their salaries and at an interest rate that is met when the country's economic conditions improve.
. Eliminate investment expenditures in the 2020 budget and current expenditures for non-core sections (such as commodity and service requirements and capital expenditures), which do not include unjustified expenses in stable conditions, so how in such dangerous economic conditions.
- Allocating a special emergency budget to cover the requirements to combat the Corona epidemic and disbursing them to operational and investment requirements in accordance with specific priorities in terms of controls and standards of health reality and its challenges.
- Collect the due money and the taxes imposed on the mobile phone companies without any delay or installment.
- Adopting strict procedures for controlling and collecting non-oil revenues, especially in border outlets, for all governorates and the region, and registering a federal revenue that is fairly distributed to all Iraqis.
Deferment of all external debts, including Kuwait compensation.
- Agreement with licensing tour companies to reduce unnecessary costs on the one hand and pay the dues of its current work with oil instead of cash to reduce losses to Iraq from lower oil prices.
- Postpone all economic agreements with neighboring countries or China in the foreseeable time, especially as its fields are not a priority, and some of them are unfair in Iraq.
- Obliging the region to hand over all the oil produced to the Ministry of Oil for federal marketing, and otherwise its allocations allocated in the budget are transferred to be distributed to the rest of the Iraqi governorates according to the population ratio, which is a budget of approximately (15) trillion dinars
- issuing national bonds to citizens through government banks and at an encouraging interest rate that is met when Improved economic conditions to finance the necessary budget with important allocations.
- Activating anti-corruption efforts, especially its major files, to collect the huge money seized by the corrupt and reallocating them to resources and important exchange gates.
- The region is obliged to pay the value of any quantity of oil sold outside the legal federal context and calculate it from within its budget.
Finding quick, easy and transparent mechanisms to deliver the ration card materials and social network care salaries within a week and enough to cover the need for those covered by them for at least two months. Ended 29 / p