Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary demands to address the imbalance in the legislative system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary demands to address the imbalance in the legislative system Empty Parliamentary demands to address the imbalance in the legislative system

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Apr 2020, 4:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Friday 03 April 2020

Baghdad / Muhannad Abdul Wahab

Members of the House of Representatives called for a revolution in legislation that requires the current phase, including the Federal Court and the Civil Service, noting that the recent constitutional and political crises in the country have exposed the depth of the flaws in the legislation and the urgent need to address it urgently. "The political and constitutional crisis that has ravaged the country since October 1, 2019, has exposed a flaw in the legislative system," he said. "There are big laws and a degree It is important and sensitive that the hands of the Iraqi legislator do not have the capacity to deal with them and fill the shortages and imbalances." "The most important problem of law legislation lies in the laws of the judiciary and the federal court, and this is one of the problems that lies in the law of the legislature," he said, noting that "the Law of the Federal Court is ready and agreed by more than 80 percent."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:09 am