Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Halbusi Alliance calls on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to recall the Iranian ambassador

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The Halbusi Alliance calls on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to recall the Iranian ambassador Empty The Halbusi Alliance calls on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to recall the Iranian ambassador

Post by rocky Fri 03 Apr 2020, 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - PUBLISHED ON APRIL 3, 2020
    Views: 22
    The "Iraqi Forces Alliance" bloc, led by Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi, called on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to summon the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad and submit a protest note, and warns him of the danger of interference in Iraqi affairs.
    The representative of the bloc in Parliament, Rep. Raad Al-Dahlaki, said that “Iran must solve its problems with the Americans outside the Iraqi borders.” He added: “The talk of the so-called advisor to the leader of the Islamic Revolution, Yahya Safawi, on Iraq’s legitimate defense in the face of American adventures is inevitable. It is a talk to which he applauds, and to those who clap for him, because Iraq and its people know their interests, and our defense was and will remain against anyone who interferes in the internal Iraqi affairs. Iran is no less evil on Iraq than America and other countries that have made Iraq an arena to settle its accounts, so all of them are more dangerous to Iraq is from the Corona epidemic. ”
    He added that "Iraq has said it over and over again that it has not and will not be part of the regional game and the policy of the axes, and Iraq will remain for the Iraqis only."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]To subscribe to the leaks channel on the Telegram

Current date/time is Wed 08 Feb 2023, 3:27 am