Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crisis Cell: The Prime Minister is required to change the authority to exchange some sums to confron

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Crisis Cell: The Prime Minister is required to change the authority to exchange some sums to confron Empty Crisis Cell: The Prime Minister is required to change the authority to exchange some sums to confron

Post by rocky Sun 05 Apr 2020, 1:32 am

Crisis Cell: The Prime Minister is required to change the authority to exchange some sums to confront Corona

08:41 - 05/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
Member of the Parliamentary Crisis Cell, Mudar Khazaal, stated on Sunday that the Prime Minister is required to change the exchange side of some excess amounts from ministries and governorates, pointing out that the amounts should be used to cover the country’s need for medical supplies and the equipment needed to counter the Corona virus.
Khazal said in a statement to the "information", that "there are a lot of amounts that were recycled from the governorates budget for the year 2019 as these funds were not spent on projects with funding material."
He added that "the Parliamentary Crisis Cell and its president demanded that the Prime Minister change the exchange side of that money in order to convert it into sums for the purchase of medical supplies and the necessary equipment to confront Corona."
Khazal said, "There is a great delay in taking the decision, especially since the current situation does not bear postponement of the important decisions, especially those related to the Corona virus and the country's need for these funds to cover its need for the necessary equipment and supplies to face the epidemic." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 Dec 2021, 3:24 pm