Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To counter the crisis ... an economist: 3-month salaries must be provided to private sector employee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To counter the crisis ... an economist: 3-month salaries must be provided to private sector employee Empty To counter the crisis ... an economist: 3-month salaries must be provided to private sector employee

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Apr 2020, 1:56 am

To counter the crisis ... an economist: 3-month salaries must be provided to private sector employees[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

05-05-2020 | 01:40
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

A member of the Iraqi Economic Council, Ghadeer Al-Attar, called on the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to support private sector employees in the country.

[size]

Al-Attar said in a statement that Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "In view of the circumstances that Iraq is going through from the outbreak of the Corona virus, which caused the suspension of all private sector companies in Iraq due to the imposition of curfews and the lack of cash movement as its previous rule, I suggest the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs allocate salaries For three months for private sector employees to cross this crisis. "

Al-Attar explained that "implementation of the proposal is by investing the monthly deduction of social security for private sector employees, which is deducted at the Ministry of Labor." He added, "The ministerial authority must bear 70% of the new salary and 30% of the company, to provide a salary for employees working in the sector." The private".

Al-Attar pointed out that "most of the private sector employees are registered with the Ministry of Labor - the Social Security Fund and the monthly deductions are taken from their salaries."

Al-Attar concluded the statement saying, "Private sector companies have contributed greatly to absorbing unemployment rates in very large proportions."

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:54 am