Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The next government will not be formed except in accordance with the results of the election

chouchou
    chouchou

The next government will not be formed except in accordance with the results of the election Empty The next government will not be formed except in accordance with the results of the election

Post by chouchou Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Counting Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that terrorism is trying to use psychological warfare through the queues within the security services, while stressing that the conflict with the Constitution are calling for a national salvation government.

Maliki said in a speech during a visit yesterday to the headquarters of the Baghdad Operations Command and meeting with security chiefs : "Terrorism is trying to use psychological warfare through the queues within the security forces, stressing that they are in conflict with the Constitution of the call for a national salvation government."

"The volunteers will have a big role in the Iraqi army, and we will have a new army to respond to the setback that has occurred, vowing to" hold accountable all those who have a role in the entry of terrorist groups to Nineveh and some provinces. "

He explained that "the next government will not be formed, but according to the elections and their results," and stressed that "some people are betting on the failure to establish the first session of the parliament and failed to do so.

Indicating that we passed the stage of shock to progress and hit the targets and the deal will be firm "with anyone who wants to stir up instability in Baghdad," stressing that "capital should be safe and not be subjected to any shake during this phase

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:18 am