Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan is preparing to declare a state of emergency in the country because of Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan is preparing to declare a state of emergency in the country because of Corona Empty Japan is preparing to declare a state of emergency in the country because of Corona

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Apr 2020, 2:57 am

[size=30]Japan is preparing to declare a state of emergency in the country because of Corona[/size]
    April 6, 2020 | 10:13 AM | Views:
    font size: Japan is preparing to declare a state of emergency in the country because of Corona Font_decrease Japan is preparing to declare a state of emergency in the country because of Corona Font_enlarge
    Japan is preparing to declare a state of emergency in the country because of Corona Download-14

[size=14][size=14]Like

0[/size]
    [/size]
    Japanese media revealed that Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will announce a state of emergency due to the Coronavirus, tomorrow, Tuesday, and is likely to announce his plans to do so Monday.

According to the Japanese newspaper, "Yumiuri", this step could give the rulers of the worst affected areas additional authority to ask people to stay home, cancel events and close schools and other public facilities.

Under a law amended in March to include the Coronavirus, the prime minister could declare a state of emergency if the disease posed a "grave danger" to people's lives, and if its rapid spread had a huge impact on the economy.

The virus has already increased the risk of a recession in Japan.

The number of coronavirus infections in the country was 3654 and the total number of deaths was 85, according to the latest figures from Johns Hopkins University, on Sunday.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:26 pm