Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurds link their attendance to first session to the agreement on three presidencies

chouchou
    chouchou

Kurds link their attendance to first session to the agreement on three presidencies  Empty Kurds link their attendance to first session to the agreement on three presidencies

Post by chouchou Sat 28 Jun 2014, 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / Vice President of the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, MP Mohsen al-Sadoun said the attendance of the Kurdish lawmakers to the first session of the new parliament, which will be held next Tuesday, is linked to the agreement of the political blocs to nominate the three presidencies. "

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / The Joint Committee of the Kurdish parties, authorized by the Kurdish leadership, will meet during the next two days with the rest of the political blocs to clarify a few things regarding the figures for the three presidencies, and then will decide to attend the session or not." Adding "This committee will nominate, during the next two days, a Kurdish person for presidency of the Republic."

Sadoun said, "The Kurdish MPs will be close to the House of Representatives and will attend the meeting in the event of agreement and understanding on the three presidencies, because we do not want to go to the session that will be open again, and the country is going through a major crisis."

He noted, "It is in everyone's interest that there be consensus and understandings between the political blocs on the positions of the three presidencies, prior to Tuesday's session, in order to bring all the political blocs."

The Presidency of the Republic issued a decree calling the new council to convene on next Tuesday.

MP, of the state of law, Abbas al-Bayati said that all the parties of the National Alliance will attend the first session of the new parliament at the calling of the Presidency.

On the other hand, Muttahidoon Coalition linked its MPs attendance to the first session of the new parliament to provide the National Alliance its candidate for prime minister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:05 am