Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eni: The missile attack in Iraq is relatively far from the company's business location

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eni: The missile attack in Iraq is relatively far from the company's business location Empty Eni: The missile attack in Iraq is relatively far from the company's business location

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Apr 2020, 6:36 am

Eni: The missile attack in Iraq is relatively far from the company's business location

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Economy News - Baghdad
    Italian oil and gas group Eni said on Monday that missiles had landed in southern Iraq at a distance from the Zubair field the company was operating there and that operations were continuing.
    A spokesperson for Eni said, "All workers in the field are well and production has not been affected."
    Three missiles fell on Monday near the American oil services company Halliburton site in Basra, without causing any casualties, the Iraqi army said earlier on Monday.
    "The accident was relatively far from our site," said Eni's spokesman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:19 am