Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: All grounds are available for sacking Saleh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: All grounds are available for sacking Saleh Empty Deputy: All grounds are available for sacking Saleh

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Apr 2020, 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Deputy: All grounds are available for sacking Saleh
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] Apr 07, 2020 - 5:21[/ltr]

• [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

• [ltr] Views: 29[/ltr]

[size]
      Baghdad: Sumer News, MP for the Sadiqin parliamentary bloc, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, stressed the need to unify the political ranks in order to confront and take the appropriate decision with those who violated the constitution, stressing that all convincing reasons are available to dismiss the President of the Republic. Al-Baldawi said in a press statement that "the political blocs have the possibility to remove the President of the Republic from his position, provided that there is a real will to take this measure, especially after violating the constitution by Saleh by assigning him to Zarfi." He stressed the necessity of "the cohesion of political blocs and making them a single line, and not to disperse positions in order to take legal measures with those who violated the constitution." Al-Baldawi pointed out that "all convincing reasons are available to dismiss Saleh, especially as he is the only president whose positions were dispersed by the political blocs, in addition to the existence of inconsistencies in his positions with the blocs."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:29 am