Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allowing lorries to pass through Baghdad through the control of Abu Ghraib

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allowing lorries to pass through Baghdad through the control of Abu Ghraib Empty Allowing lorries to pass through Baghdad through the control of Abu Ghraib

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Apr 2020, 2:12 pm

Allowing lorries to pass through Baghdad through the control of Abu Ghraib

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Economy News - Baghdad
    The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce announced, on Tuesday, the approval of the commander of Baghdad Operations to enter the trucks carrying Abu Ghraib.
    The Chamber said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that it "appealed to the Baghdad Operations Command to open the way for the 525 truckloads that are prohibited from entering due to the curfew."
    The statement added that "the Baghdad Operations Command responded to the appeal of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce and allowed the entry of trucks that were loaded with wood, iron and other miscellaneous materials to fill the shortfall in local markets and to remedy the economic crisis that is going on in the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:17 am