Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank of Iraq expresses its thanks to the Association of Banks and Private Banks after th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank of Iraq expresses its thanks to the Association of Banks and Private Banks after th Empty The Central Bank of Iraq expresses its thanks to the Association of Banks and Private Banks after th

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Apr 2020, 2:15 pm

The Central Bank of Iraq expresses its thanks to the Association of Banks and Private Banks after their contribution to the distribution of employees' salaries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad:
    The Central Bank of Iraq expressed its thanks to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and private banks operating inside Iraq for their contribution in facilitating the distribution of salaries of employees and retirees for the month of March.
    The central bank said in a press statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", "In conjunction with the state's efforts to combat Corona virus, all salary funds and pensioners were granted for the month of March of the year 2020 through a system of high-flow payments from the Ministry of Finance to employee accounts in various branches of government banks. And eligibility, especially those whose salaries were localized using "electronic cards" in the process of cash withdrawal from ATMs or outlets in Baghdad and all governorates after the relevant departments in the Central Bank of Iraq resumed their work since the date of March 24, which helped support the full liquidity of money Wharf " .
    "Here, the central bank thanks all who contributed to facilitating the task of distributing these salaries from the Governmental and Parliamentary Crisis Cell, the Ministry of Finance, the Association of Private Iraqi Banks, government and private banks, electronic payment companies and their agents . "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:05 am