Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Tamimi explains the legal procedure if Parliament is unable to hold a voting session for the gove

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Al-Tamimi explains the legal procedure if Parliament is unable to hold a voting session for the gove Empty Al-Tamimi explains the legal procedure if Parliament is unable to hold a voting session for the gove

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Apr 2020, 2:15 am

Al-Tamimi explains the legal procedure if Parliament is unable to hold a voting session for the government

08:59 - 08/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    Legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, on Wednesday, explained the legal procedure in the event that Parliament was unable to hold a voting session on the new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to “Information”, that “the person in charge of forming a government has 30 days in accordance with Article 76 of the Constitution, in order to present his cabinet and ministerial curriculum.
    He added, "In the event that Parliament is unable to hold its session, this is not the problem of the taxpayer, especially if he completes his cabinet and his ministerial approach."
    And that "if the parliament is unable to hold the voting session on the cab and the curriculum due to the current circumstances, the candidate will remain in office until the session is held and he has fulfilled his requirements."
    He noted that "the parliament session can be hypothetical within the closed circuit, as happened at the G20 summit through direct contact with the closed circuit."
    He explained that "Parliament needs to hold the session and vote in the negative or positive way over the taxpayer’s booth, and not go toward breaking the quorum to express opposition, especially since the taxpayer needs a simple majority to achieve the quorum." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:23 pm