Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

A parliamentary source: Al-Kazemi will pass a simple majority if the secret vote is adopted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - A parliamentary source: Al-Kazemi will pass a simple majority if the secret vote is adopted Empty A parliamentary source: Al-Kazemi will pass a simple majority if the secret vote is adopted

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:08 am

A parliamentary source: Al-Kazemi will pass a simple majority if the secret vote is adopted

09:25 - 10/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / private ..
    Between a parliamentary source, on Friday, that Mustafa Al-Kazimi charged with forming the new government will be passed by a simple majority in Parliament in the event of adopting the secret vote, pointing out that many deputies refuse to take part and have resigned from their blocs, and therefore their position will be different from the positions of the blocs supporting the president Charged with.
    The source said to "Information", that "many MPs rebelled against their political blocs, and some of them declared their independence in order to unilaterally take the decision away from the dictates of the head of the bloc or those in the first row."
    He added that "all political blocs want to allocate and will not relinquish their ministries that were acquired during the era of Abdul Mahdi or those who preceded it, and therefore their support for the new character comes from the door to obtain positions again."
    And that "Al-Kazemi will pass in parliament with a simple majority, in the event that a secret vote is used, whereby the deputy will be freed from the restrictions imposed on him from the political bloc and therefore he will vote for what he deems appropriate, while the vote will differ and Al-Kazimi will get more votes if using the public vote, and ultimately Al-Kazemi will pass in any case. 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

parliamentary - A parliamentary source: Al-Kazemi will pass a simple majority if the secret vote is adopted Empty Re: A parliamentary source: Al-Kazemi will pass a simple majority if the secret vote is adopted

Post by chouchou Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:04 am

They should use electronic vote which I believe is already in place but for some reason (corruption) they never used it.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:45 am