Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Attar: In light of the Corona crisis, banks must start with "block chain" technology

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Attar: In light of the Corona crisis, banks must start with "block chain" technology Empty Al-Attar: In light of the Corona crisis, banks must start with "block chain" technology

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:23 am

Al-Attar: In light of the Corona crisis, banks must start with "block chain" technology

[/size]
    [size=22]Economy | 10:05 - 11/04/2020[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - The balance of News
    called for a member of the Council for Economic Ghadir Attar, Saturday, to the importance of the digital exchange of banking in light of the crisis and beyond, stressing the importance of the transfer of funds digitally Nada land without resorting to traffic banks. "
    Said Attar , in a statement received / scales News / copy of it “It is important to establish (I know your customer) electronic platform that adopts blockchain technology, which is known in Arabic as“ blockchain ”is the data that is stored and preserved through a decentralized network of computers.”
    Al-Attar added: “This facilitates Technology for corporate customers to open financial accounts and enhance recognition capabilities The customer is assisted by the banks, and this will help to enhance the banking experience of the customers and facilitate the organizational processes associated with them through the use of technologies called "Block Chain".
    Al-Attar indicated that "this matter contributes to establishing a new global standard in banking service technology inside Iraq."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Attar: In light of the Corona crisis, banks must start with "block chain" technology Empty Economist: In light of the Corona crisis, banks must start with blockchain technology

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:34 am

[size=35][size=35]Economist: In light of the Corona crisis, banks must start with blockchain technology[/size]

Economie

2020-04-11 | 03:59
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Economic Council member Ghadeer Al-Attar called for "the importance of digital banking exchange in light of the crisis and its aftermath", stressing the importance of transferring funds digitally from peer to peer without resorting to bank passage.

Al-Attar said in a statement that Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "It is important to establish an electronic platform (I know your customer) that adopts blockchain technology, which is known in Arabic as a blockchain, is the data that is stored and preserved through a decentralized network of computers." .

Al-Attar added, "This technology makes it easier for corporate customers to open financial accounts and enhance customer identification capabilities by banks, and this will help to enhance customer banking experience and facilitate related organizational processes through the use of technologies called (Block Chain)."

Al-Attar indicated that "this matter contributes to establishing a new global standard in banking service technology inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am