Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talabani and an American official discuss efforts to form the federal government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talabani and an American official discuss efforts to form the federal government Empty Talabani and an American official discuss efforts to form the federal government

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Apr 2020, 6:28 am

[rtl]Talabani and an American official discuss efforts to form the federal government[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |[/rtl][/size]
    [rtl]2 hours ago[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[ltr][rtl]A +[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A-[/rtl][/ltr]

ARBIL (Kurdistan 24) - The Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Qubad Talabani, expressed his hope that the Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi could form his government at the fastest speed to face the problems in Iraq.
    This came in a telephone conversation between him and US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Middle Eastern Affairs David Copley on Friday evening, April 10, 2020.
    During the phone call, the Deputy Prime Minister welcomed the assignment of Al-Kazemi, and also expressed the Kurdistan Region’s willingness to work with Baghdad to get out of the economic, security and health problems and crises facing Iraq.
    Talabani warned of the dangers of not protecting the central and southern governorates from the Corona virus, as this global epidemic caused a lot of damage to countries that depend on their economy on oil, stressing at the same time that this matter requires speeding up the formation of the government to unify efforts between Erbil and Baghdad and face the economic and health challenges that Facing Iraq.
    For his part, Deputy Prime Minister Copley thanked, and wished he had the opportunity to visit Iraq and the Kurdistan Region soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:19 am