Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Southern Oil: The embargo has not affected the production process of the fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Southern Oil: The embargo has not affected the production process of the fields Empty Southern Oil: The embargo has not affected the production process of the fields

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Apr 2020, 1:22 am

Southern Oil: The embargo has not affected the production process of the fields

12:32 - 04/11/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Basra ..
    Dhi Qar Oil Company confirmed, on Saturday, that the curfew decision did not affect the production process of the oil fields.
    "The current situation in our oil fields is stable and the production process in the oil fields has not been affected by the embargo and there is," Deputy Associate Director of the Southern Oil Company Khaled Hamza said in a statement to "Information".
    "There is coordination with all the local authorities in providing exceptional cases for the movement of oil cadres," Hamzah added, noting that "the foreigners involved in the production process did not leave work and those who left were not concerned with production and are currently managing business remotely."
    Hamzah pointed out that "We have coordination with the Civil Aviation Authority and the crisis cell to keep counting a few and facilitate the arrival of the replacements," explaining that "production is two million and 900 thousand barrels per day and we have available shots and production according to the instructions of the Ministry of the Ministry and what reaches them from OPEC." Ended / 25p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:41 am