Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

King Abdullah told Kerry that he would press the Sunnis to join the Iraqi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

King Abdullah told Kerry that he would press the Sunnis to join the Iraqi government Empty King Abdullah told Kerry that he would press the Sunnis to join the Iraqi government

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jun 2014, 5:24 am

King Abdullah told Kerry that he would press the Sunnis to join the Iraqi government

[ABD]Riyadh - Iraq Press -29 June: senior U.S. official said that Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah pledged during talks with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry using his influence to encourage Sunnis to join the new government in Iraq that includes the different spectra for the fight against armed militants better.

And Tqlt Reuters U.S. official, as saying that "the Saudi monarch expressed his deep concern for Kerry of armed groups which seized control of large areas of Iraq on the border with Sroea and crawling southward to come near the Saudi border.

The official said the U.S. State Department, told reporters following the talks, "it was obvious match the views of the parties that all spectra of the Iraqi society to participate in the development of an urgent basis for a political process that allows them to progress, and that both of them - Kerry and the Saudi monarch - Satrhan this view directly during talks with leaders Iraqis. "

According to Reuters, "Saudi Arabia did not seem willing to support the formation of a new government, unless step down al-Maliki, who is accused by critics to adopt a sectarian policy so far, while not ask Washington publicly departure of al-Maliki, when he confirmed that the decision to choose the leader of Iraq due to the Iraqis, but it did not support the also stay in power. "

An official of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that "the United States does not support or oppose a particular candidate, but committed cautious about whether the government will be formed by the deadline or not."

The official said, "It would be a very positive development if there is, I do not think it is impossible, but this is Iraq," noting that "there are large numbers of deadlines for different movements and different political processes has not been achieved with only a small amount." Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:34 am