Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the heads of iraqi journalists and lawyers discuss activating the role of unions in the political pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - the heads of iraqi journalists and lawyers discuss activating the role of unions in the political pr Empty the heads of iraqi journalists and lawyers discuss activating the role of unions in the political pr

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Apr 2020, 4:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]the heads of iraqi journalists and lawyers discuss activating the role of unions in the political process
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 4/13/2020 - 1:08 PM  31[/size]
    Al-Ahed News- Baghdad
    The President of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate, Moayad Al-Lami, discussed with the Syndicate of Iraqi Lawyers, Zia Al-Saadi, ways to enhance and activate the role of trade unions and professional unions in the political process and current events in the country, for what constitutes the effective public and professional presence of these unions and unions in society and the local, Arab and international arena.
    During the visit of Al-Saadi, the headquarters of the Press Syndicate and its meeting with the President of the Syndicate, Moayad Al-Lami, the two sides stressed the importance of inviting the heads of unions and unions in Iraq to attend the consultative meetings related to the formation of the government and its government program, as well as in the measures taken by the competent authorities to confront the Corona pandemic to which the country is exposed from the role that These unions and federations played it in the process of environmental and health education and awareness, which had a great impact in reducing this serious epidemic. ”
    The President of the Bar Association called the heads of syndicates and unions to hold an urgent meeting at the headquarters of the Iraqi Bar Association to lay the foundations and proposals for the purpose of submitting them to the Prime Minister-designate, and that would improve the reality of political, economic, cultural and professional work in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:49 pm