Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the condition that Al-Kazemi’s government pass and the postponement of the sovereig

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals the condition that Al-Kazemi’s government pass and the postponement of the sovereig Empty A deputy reveals the condition that Al-Kazemi’s government pass and the postponement of the sovereig

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Apr 2020, 10:41 am

A deputy reveals the condition that Al-Kazemi’s government pass and the postponement of the sovereign ministries

17:28 - 14/14/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Tuesday, the deputy from the Alliance of Abbas al-Aliwi revealed the condition of the political blocs that I put in front of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi to support the passage of his government within the parliament, while a number of sovereign ministries in al-Kazemi’s government were likely to be postponed.
    Aliwi said in a statement to the "information", that "the political blocs mortgaged their support to pass the Al-Kazemi government with its ministerial cabinet, which it will present to the House of Representatives," noting that "the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be the key to passing the Al-Kazemi government."
    He added that "all political blocs are supportive of Al-Kazemi, but she wants a ministerial cabinet that achieves the stability of the country and solving the current crises, most notably financial and health." He suggested "postponing a number of sovereign ministries in Al-Kazemi's government until they agreed politically."
    And that "Al-Kazemi will present his cabinet in the parliament several days before the end of the constitutional period," explaining that "he is still moving to agree with the political blocs about his cabinet that he will provide."
    And the deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi confirmed the day before yesterday, Sunday, that the parliament will hold a session of granting confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi within ten days. It ended 25 T.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:29 am