Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The government will transfer the funds of infrastructure projects to pay salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: The government will transfer the funds of infrastructure projects to pay salaries Empty Deputy: The government will transfer the funds of infrastructure projects to pay salaries

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:08 am

Deputy: The government will transfer the funds of infrastructure projects to pay salaries

10:34 - 04/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Committee on Oil and Energy Mahmoud Al-Zajrawi warned, on Wednesday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] facing a financial crisis staring at the fall in oil prices, suggesting that the government will disable infrastructure projects and transfer the amounts allocated to them into salaries.
    Al-Zajrawi said in a statement to "Information", that "the Iraqi government faces a major financial deadlock due to the tumbling oil prices," noting that "the financial and economic policy of the Iraqi government over the previous years was not at the required level."
    He added, "The government has no choice but to disrupt infrastructure projects and transfer its sums as salaries to employees for the coming months," stressing that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] facing a financial crisis staring because of the falling oil prices."
    The Deputy High Nassif confirmed, today, Wednesday, that the caretaker government has no right to take a decision to reduce [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] production[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The oil is 23% of the total production, wondering whether the decision includes the region's oil, and whether the government will continue to pay the same percentage that was paid to the region before the reduction. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 am