Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's coalition: Al-Kazemi is a crisis option, not a ballot

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's coalition: Al-Kazemi is a crisis option, not a ballot Empty Allawi's coalition: Al-Kazemi is a crisis option, not a ballot

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Apr 2020, 6:31 am

Allawi's coalition: Al-Kazemi is a crisis option, not a ballot

10:43 - 04/16/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the National Coalition bloc, Kazem Al-Shammari, confirmed on Thursday that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi is a crisis option and not a ballot box, indicating that his coalition gave Al-Kazemi full freedom in choosing his ministers.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement reported by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper and seen by him / the information: “The National Coalition represented by its leader, Iyad Allawi, is one of the first forces to support Al-Kazemi’s candidacy early and from the early days of the resignation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] government .”
    He added, “We had an official meeting with Al-Kazemi after his assignment and we presented him with a set of ideas. On his part, he presented us with a complete picture of how to form his government, in addition to the current political movement and efforts related to forming this government.” He indicated that his coalition “gave Al-Kazemi full freedom in Choose his ministers, and we asked him not to submit to the pressure of the political forces in formation. ”
    He considered that “Al-Kazemi was convincing in presenting his perceptions about his government formation and what he wanted to do, and therefore we call on the rest of the blocs and political partners to raise their hands on the duty and give him truly complete freedom in choosing his ministerial team and stand with him at this critical stage, it is not the choice of the ballot box Rather, it is a crisis option, and that is why we have to support it strongly rather than create crises before it. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:19 am