Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala reveals the size of the "wells" massacre in the largest liberated area

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala reveals the size of the "wells" massacre in the largest liberated area Empty Diyala reveals the size of the "wells" massacre in the largest liberated area

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Apr 2020, 6:07 am

Diyala reveals the size of the "wells" massacre in the largest liberated area

13:35 - 19/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Diyala ..
    A government official in Diyala revealed, on Sunday, the size of what he called the well massacre in the largest liberated area in the province.
    Abdul Jabbar Al-Ubaidi, the director of Al-Azim district (69 km north of Baquba), told Al-Maalouma, “The fact that many people do not know is that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] committed a massacre of another kind in Al-Azim district after its invasion of it in the summer of 2014 includes the complete destruction of 110 large artesian wells, including 70 It is used to irrigate thousands of acres and the remaining water supply for dozens of agricultural villages.
    Al-Ubaidi added, “The well massacre has the sole aim to kill life in the great and prevent the return of the people, stressing that destroying the wells is a criminal scheme and is a crime against humanity.”
    He explained, "The water resources teams revitalized 10 wells, while the people succeeded in returning another shear with their modest capabilities, stressing that the well massacre was not really shed on the lights and caused great harm to thousands of families."
    The " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " swept the great hand in the summer of 2014 before Etjh the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] edit them later after fierce battles with the organization. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:05 am