Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sabah mourning: KRG delegation begins talks on oil, economic and financial issues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Al-Sabah mourning: KRG delegation begins talks on oil, economic and financial issues Empty Al-Sabah mourning: KRG delegation begins talks on oil, economic and financial issues

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Apr 2020, 4:09 pm

Al-Sabah mourning: KRG delegation begins talks on oil, economic and financial issues

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Baghdad / Hazem Mohammed Habib

The second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Dr. Bashir al-Haddad, announced that a government delegation from the Kurdistan region arrived in Baghdad to discuss with the central government the issues of reducing oil production and financial and economic files, stressing that the delegation will not discuss issues related to the formation of the government.
    Dr. Al-Haddad said: "The current circumstances that the country in particular, and the countries of the world in general, due to the low oil prices and the outbreak of the Corona pandemic require that coordination, cooperation and dialogue between the central government and the region continue, and is very important at this stage to agree on important points between the two parties, especially since the Kurdistan region is part of Iraq."
    "The success of these negotiations is in the interest of the Iraqi people as a whole and the Kurdistan region in particular," he said.
    "The repercussions of these crises must be borne in part by the region, so the negotiations are aimed at cooperating to minimize the effects of this crisis and improve the country's financial and economic situation in light of the Corona pandemic and low oil prices," he said.
    "The delegation is headed by the minister of finance in the regional government, the membership of the ministers of planning and the region for federal affairs, the head of the cabinet and the head of the legal department in the regional council of ministers," al-Haddad said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:33 am