Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Army controls the Tikrit

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Army controls the Tikrit  Empty Army controls the Tikrit

Post by day dreamer Sun 29 Jun 2014, 11:44 pm

Army controls the Tikrit 

6/30/2014 0:00

Secure methods of Samarra, Salahuddin

Baghdad gray morning Tariq al-Araji
     Forces have beefed up security presence in villages and districts surrounding Salahuddin province, after Alsolat heroic fought Champions army and resulted in the purge of Tikrit, it paid to secure the roads leading from Baghdad toward Tikrit and Samarra, in the form of demonstrating the extent enjoyed by the military forces of the skills and capabilities, allowed it to defeat terrorism, the black who tried Khaúra extend its influence over some Iraqi cities, before that teaches lessons in courage and valor shown by the various military formations and the sons of the tribes and volunteers., and resulted in military operations, yesterday, for the killing of some 150 terrorists, according to the outcome of the Office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, as well as
    by burning and destroying dozens of weapons and equipment used by the terrorists to attack security forces and civilians.
    Following the criminal acts which the oldest on implementation "Daash" against civilians in Nineveh, The Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Nikolai Miladinov in a press statement, expressed deep concern for those terrorist acts, stressing that the terrorists went for the implementation of the mass executions against the thousands of Shiite Muslims and the Shabak The Yazidis, Christians and Turkmen in Nineveh. spokesman for the Office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces team Qassim Atta, said during a news conference yesterday, securing through Samarra - Tikrit fully after securing the road to Baghdad - Samarra, while noting that the area of ​​the deli Abbas in Diyala province have been cleared to fully
    elements of the "Daash."
    Atta said: "The security forces have had a great performance, which has been locked by Samarra - Tikrit, as well as securing the road to Baghdad - Samarra," noting that "scientific cleansing methods included defused hundreds of improvised explosive devices planted on the side." He Atta, that "Security forces managed during the past 24 hours, killed 142 terrorists and destroying 51 wheel belonging to them in the areas of operations," referring to the "implementation of 102 sorties by the Air Force and the Army Air during the past 24 hours," asserting that "those sorties resulted in injuries quality
    and directly in hostile targets. "
    Extensive details p 3 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Army controls the Tikrit  Empty Re: Army controls the Tikrit

Post by wciappetta Mon 30 Jun 2014, 3:31 am

That's how you do it.... worst is over with

lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 30 Jun 2014, 6:54 am

Looks like things are getting put back into check.
    Thanks
    LIT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:26 pm