Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Alliance of Forces, legal representative of the year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Jubouri: Alliance of Forces, legal representative of the year Empty Jubouri: Alliance of Forces, legal representative of the year

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Apr 2020, 3:01 am

Jubouri: Alliance of Forces, legal representative of the year

10:59 - 04/21/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The member of the Union of Forces, Entisar al-Jubouri, acknowledged, on Tuesday, that there is a split between Sunni representatives in Parliament, confirming that the bloc led by Khamis al-Khanjar does not exceed the number of fingers and that the alliance of forces is the legitimate representative of the Sunni component.
    Al-Jubouri said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the alliance of forces includes most of the Sunni representatives, and that the mass of the dagger does not exceed the number of fingers", noting that "the alliance of forces is the true and legitimate representative of the Sunni component."
    She added that "the coalition of forces does not place obstacles facing Al-Kazemi in choosing the component’s share in the next booth, and prepares it as a secondary stage."
    Deputy Jasim Muhammad had revealed earlier, a political conflict between Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and the head of the National Axis Khamis al-Khanjar over ministerial portfolios in the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazemi. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:02 am