Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The most important details of the first session of the Iraqi parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The most important details of the first session of the Iraqi parliament Empty The most important details of the first session of the Iraqi parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jun 2014, 6:02 am

The most important details of the first session of the Iraqi parliament

Agency eighth day
    June 30, 2014

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))
    Hold Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Tuesday its first session of the first legislative term of the legislative year, the first third of the parliamentary session, where he is scheduled to witness the performance of its constitutional right to the new members of the council as well as the selection of the Speaker and his two deputies.
    A legal expert Haider mystic in a statement received by the agency ((eighth day)) copy of "The Iraqi Council of Representatives binding to hold its first session on Tuesday, after the Federal Court approval on the winning candidates parliamentary elections in 2014," explaining that "hearing tomorrow the complexity of the requirement for a quorum check session I attend more than half of the members of the Board of Apple (165) out of (328) deputies, and be headed by the biggest winning candidates are not a Mehdi al-Hafez. "
    He added the mystic that "after the presidency keeper of the session, leading deputies sworn in to the council, before they can actually begin their work, as follows: (I swear by God Almighty, that do my my functions and responsibilities of legal, devotion and integrity, and to safeguard the independence and sovereignty of Iraq, and safeguard the interests of its people, The ductus deferentis the safety of land and sky, water, wealth and democratic, federal system, and I'm working on the maintenance of public and private freedoms, and independence of the judiciary, and committed to implementing the legislation honestly and impartially, and God is my witness). "
    He mystic "after swearing constitutional accompanied by winning candidates, MPs and representatives of the Iraqi people and their legal immunity and other privileges, and then be elected president and two deputies during the meeting," adding that "then postpone the meeting to another date within one month of full, and when the contract a second hearing is the election of the President of the Republic and his deputies (from one to three deputies) and the President of the Republic, during which a candidate commissioned the largest parliamentary bloc (the National Alliance) for the formation of the Iraqi government. "
    And on in the absence of a quorum for the meeting of the Council of Representatives for tomorrow, Tuesday, explained the legal expert said that "lack of quorum for the session which is the presence of 165 deputies, the Council will commit something wrong constitutionally," he said, adding that "In the event of a quorum not be chosen Chairman of the Board House of Representatives, President Fbalamkan survival for older while choosing a president. "
    He stressed that "the lack of paragraph Iraqi constitution includes choosing the head of an interim parliament until the political blocs to reach agreement on the choice of Chairman of the Board's own behalf."
    The Federal Court (Monday, 16 of June), has ratified the results of the parliamentary elections on April 31 last. (AA)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:59 am