Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Kazemi sent a list of the names of his government ministers to Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Al-Kazemi sent a list of the names of his government ministers to Parliament Empty Deputy: Al-Kazemi sent a list of the names of his government ministers to Parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Apr 2020, 5:12 am

Deputy: Al-Kazemi sent a list of the names of his government ministers to Parliament

12:40 - 04/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy of the al-Hikma stream Jassem Al-Bakhati revealed, Thursday, that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi sent the names of his cabinet ministers to the House of Representatives. Hadi Al-Amri.
    Al-Bukhati said in a statement to the information /, that “the position of the wisdom movement regarding not attending the Al-Amiri house meeting will be announced later,” refusing to “disclose the reasons for not attending until the direction of the political bureau of the current movement.”
    He added that "the Prime Minister-designate has sent to the House of Representatives a list of names that have been announced to the media with biographies for the purpose of informing them of the members of the Council while my internal and defense episodes are still under discussion."
    Al-Bukhati said, “The list included rounded names and will face rejection by many deputies for being outside the previous agreements with all those charged with preventing the rotation of any name in the government and previous governments.” Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:54 pm