Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Most of the political blocs insist on the electoral merit of the Al-Kazemi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Most of the political blocs insist on the electoral merit of the Al-Kazemi government Empty Deputy: Most of the political blocs insist on the electoral merit of the Al-Kazemi government

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Apr 2020, 1:33 am

Deputy: Most of the political blocs insist on the electoral merit of the Al-Kazemi government

18:26 - 23/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Thursday, the deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Jaber affirmed that most political blocs are still insisting on the electoral merit of the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi.
    Jaber said in a statement to the "information", that "the Sunni conflict still exists between Muhammad Al-Halbousi, Osama Al-Nujaifi and Khamis Al-Khanjar regarding the ministerial portfolios of the Sunni component," pointing out that "the Shiite blocs support Al-Kazemi with a difference of views."
    He added that "most of the political blocs insist on the electoral merit of Al-Kazemi's government and are not satisfied with his abdication," noting that "the issue of entitlement may affect political positions, but next Tuesday the Al-Kazemi government will pass within Parliament."
    On Thursday, independent MP Bassem Khazaal revealed that there was a political retreat from the support of the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, while he said that the Alliance of Sayron and the Alliance of Victory and the Al-Hikma Movement would stand against the passage of Al-Kazemi’s government. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 9:38 am